Thursday, October 8, 2009

Here goes....


Well, here goes.... my first blog post. I guess I really just want to give myself some direction as to what this is all about. I want this to be positive. Somewhere to celebrate the nice little things in life and to work as motivation toward noticing those nice things in the first place, encouragement to take a moment to enjoy them. Somewhere to keep myself and maybe even others inspired to create. Whether it's simply something beautifully designed, lovingly created or full of sentiment. I've been enjoying so many great blogs out there generously posted by some very talented and inspirational women and am now craving my own little spot. So here it is.

The pic...? Well, spring is here and the sun is shining. A good start!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on starting your new blog!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!! Thankyou