Thursday, October 8, 2009

my creative space...

I've been working on a cross stitch for Xmas. I bought 2 of these donkeys ago, one for each kid, and planned to have them done before December comes this year, but it's going to be a push. I seem to only grab a few minutes here and there so it's a slow process. When finished it will have transformed into a cute advent calendar on a calico bag with little pockets on the front for a candy cane each day... not sure what's going to go in the bag yet.

This is my first 'my creative space' but I've been loving Kootoyoo for months and just have to be part of it. See some amazing creative spaces here.

Note to self...must learn to take good photos.

6 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blog-o-sphere! I've only been here a few months and it is a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to blogland! It gets very addictive, so beware!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome...thanks for joining in. Cross stitch is slow but well worth the time in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comments. Yes...I do see this getting rather addictive!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome from me too! I'm very slow at catching up with everyone's spaces this week... sorry ;) From what I can see of your cross-stitch, it's fabulous! Serious envy issues for your beautiful thread box :) K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Get ready to lose even more time in your day (now you're blogging - so many creative folk out there to be inspired by. Looking forward to seeing a photograph of the finished cross stitch. Peta

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!! Thankyou