Monday, May 17, 2010

Not hiding...travelling.

Oh it's been too long! I'm not hiding from blogging. Just not getting around to it. I spend so much time in my reader...which is now somewhat overloaded, that I never get to writing any posts myself. I must be honest and say I do enjoy browsing much more than typing....

Anyway, creativity has been somewhat lacking in my life but it's been replaced with lots of travelling so I'm feeling full of inspiration and ideas but just have to make the time to put it all to good use.

Travelling...where, well France, Italy and Germany....with our 18mth old girl and 4 yr old boy! Challenging...yes, but so much fun too.
My best tip for travelling with young kids....plan, plan plan....and take food everywhere you go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!! Thankyou